- The term “User” shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site and the registered user of the products and / or services made available by Corsalite. The term “Corsalite” shall refer to Corsalite Education Services Private Limited, and shall include its agents, contractors, sub-contractors, licensees, licensors, and affiliates and subsidiary companies. The term “Site” refers to http://www.corsalite.com and all that is part and parcel of it, including but not limited to the courses and contents made available on subscription.
- All information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio, contained in the Site and the products and services are copyrighted property of Corsalite and / or third parties from whom Corsalite has obtained valid licenses. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Corsalite and / or third parties from whom Corsalite has obtained valid licenses. You understand that “Corsalite” is a registered trademark owned by Corsalite Education Services Private Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of Corsalite. No information, content or material from the Site and / or our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Corsalite and nothing on this Site shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Corsalite and / or third parties, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but Corsalite or Corsalite’s third-party licensors retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved and any use of the Site and / or our products and services which is not expressly permitted or allowed is deemed as unauthorized use. Unauthorized use of any and all information, content or material contained in this Site and / or our products and services, including a violation of the right of Corsalite in copyrights, trademarks and other forms of intellectual property and contravention of any applicable laws for the time being in force, may result in criminal and / or civil penalties.
- Your use of the Site and / or our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Site or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Site and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- you may not modify any content of the Site and / or our products, including but not limited to, any content, information, public display, description, performance, sale, pricing of the product;
- you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Site and / or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Site and / or our products.
- You further agree not to access or use this Site in any manner that may be harmful to the operation or contents of this Site and / or our products and services, and not engage in any fraudulent or abusive behavior in connection with the use of the Site and / or our products and services. You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any information, software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise interfere, impair or damage the Site or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with or harm or threaten to harm any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site and / or our products and services.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming”, “spamming”, “flooding”, “trolling’, and “phishing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Site for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Site and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Corsalite or any other person or entity as determined by Corsalite.
- j) Corsalite makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its Site as accurately as possible. Corsalite does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error-free.
- Corsalite products and / or services, including the Corsalite application and content, are compatible only with specific tablets recognized by Corsalite on this Site from time to time. Corsalite shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any tablets other than those specific tablets that are recognized by Corsalite on this Site or those tablets that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with Corsalite’s products and services.
- Any content posted by any Users on the Site through such open communication tools / forums which do not infringe any third party intellectual property rights, shall vest with Corsalite. Such User grants Corsalite a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, public display and distribute such content as Corsalite may, in its sole discretion, deem fit. To further clarify, this refers and applies to content posted only through open communication tools / forums and does not refer to information provided during the registration process.
- Content and Liabilities Disclaimer
- Corsalite disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of any information, content and material contained in the Site and / or our products and services.
- Corsalite makes no warranty that: (a) the Site and / or our products and services will meet your requirements; (b) the Site and / or our products and services will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;(c) the defects in the Site and / or our products and services will be rectified; (d) the Site or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components; and that (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site and / or our products and services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The information, documents and graphics on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Corsalite may make improvements and / or changes herein from time to time. Corsalite makes no representations about the accuracy of the information contained in the documents and graphics on the Site. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on as is and as available basis. Corsalite expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- In no event shall Corsalite and/or its licensor/ supplier be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the Sites, the information, or on any other hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if Corsalite is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Mention of products or services other than that of Corsalite is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by Corsalite.
- In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the Site, please report it to Corsalite on the contact us details provided on the website.
- Corsalite or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to your computer / laptop / tablet or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed of the tablet, that results from downloading any content, materials, information from the Site or the use of our products and services.
- In no event will Corsalite be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
- indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
- direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Corsalite for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- Corsalite is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Corsalite is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Corsalite does not have any warranties for the tablets which are not purchased by Corsalite. Apart from Corsalite proprietary tablet that is Advanced Innovations (AI), all tablets sold by Corsalite carries the original warranties made by the supplier, manufacturer, distributor and Corsalite does not promise and have any liability to replace/ repair the third parties tablets.
- Purchasing and Ordering Disclaimer
- If you are purchasing any product or service, whether a personal or a business decision, you should look at an actual demonstration of the content of the product you are considering before making your important purchasing or planning decisions. All purchase decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and Corsalite does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial.
- In purchasing a product you understand and agree to the terms below. If you do not understand and agree with these terms then do not place an order for a product.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the products featured on our Site. If the listed price of a product has changed, you will be notified of the revised price prior to the processing of your order. While Corsalite shall make every effort to ensure that our products and / or our services are described and priced accurately, in the event that a product is deemed to be priced incorrectly, Corsalite reserves the right to refuse the sale of that product.
- Any User who wishes to purchase any products from the Site can add the selected products directly to the shopping cart. Once you are ready to make payments for the purchase(s), you will be prompted to register with the Site. Only registered Users can make purchases online.
- Corsalite will send email notifications to the email ID provided to Corsalite by the registered User during the registration process.
- Corsalite may also contact the registered user through SMS and call to give notifications on various important updates. By registering at the Site with a mobile number, you provide express permission to Corsalite to contact the mobile through SMS and call for queries and notifications related to the registration.
- All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been realized by Corsalite.
- Each shippable product will be shipped based on the availability of the product.
- Courses subscribed will be activated based on the start date mentioned alongside.
- Corsalite accepts payment from registered Users who make purchases on the Site only through the following means:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Cash paid at Corsalite office locations
- Corsalite as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction or failure of a transaction occurring due to technical or other errors.
- Corsalite accepts payment from registered Users who make purchases on the Site only through the following means:
- Delivery and Shipping
- You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering [and you cannot, under no circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed]. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
- You will be provided with an order number and a tracking number when your order is processed and verified by us. You can track your order online by using the tracking number provided to you.
- We process all deliveries through regional and national courier service. The estimated time of delivery is between 7 to 15 business days from the date of shipment but can change depending on the location for delivery. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
- Returns and Cancellations
- For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by Corsalite. However, for return of any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the registered User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
- We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition / unopened as delivered by Corsalite. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
- All requests for return of products or cancellation of subscriptions have to be placed within 7 days from the date of delivery/subscribing. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 7 days from the date of delivery/subscribing.
- Please note that any service provided by Corsalite in reference to courses related to doubt clearing on phone, web, text, chat, message medium is non-refundable. These services also have a validity period and will expire if not consumed during the validity period.
- Refund Policy
All payments made towards Corsalite are full and final. No refund requests will be entertained.
- Communication Policy
“Commercial and Promotional Communication” – The user will be receiving the Commercial & Promotional Communication on registration at www.Corsalite.com “Commercial and Promotional Communication” means any message, voice or SMS, made through telecommunications service, which is transmitted for the purpose of informing about, or soliciting or promoting any new or existing products, services and offers.
By accessing or using the Site you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information. To enable you to become a registered User of our Site and / or subscriber of our products / services, we need to have your basic personal Information. Apart from this, when you visit our site, our systems collect details about your computer’s identity information like your IP address. However, your IP address does not identify you personally. “Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number and credit card information.
All the information collected via the Site shall be treated as key business assets of Corsalite. As applicable, the information collected by Corsalite shall be used to contact you about the Site and related news and services; to monitor and improve the Site; to calculate the number of Users to the Site and to know the geographical locations of the Users; to update you on all the special offers available on the Site and provide you with a better experience.
Please note that when you place an order, some of your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties in order to enable them and Corsalite to perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements.
Corsalite may, with or without notice to you, disclose Personal Information in order to respond to court orders or other legal processes or any tax authorities.
Corsalite utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ and web server logs to collect information regarding the use of the Site. ‘Cookies’ is a small file containing a string of characters that are sent to your computer, which uniquely identifies your browser. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion or contest) conducted by Corsalite, Corsalite may share your Personal Information provided by you with the third party partners conducting such an event. In such cases, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out, and not have your Personal Information shared with such third party partners.
- User Representations
- You represent that you are not a minor and that your use of the Site does not violate any applicable law or regulation for the time being in force and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these terms or to install and use Corsalite’s product or service.
- You represent that all registration and other information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information at all times.
- You represent that you are not purchasing Corsalite’s products and / or services for resale to others and will not do so without Corsalite’s prior written consent.
- Indemnity, Liability and Enforcement
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Corsalite, Corsalite’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities” respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the Site.
- Corsalite, Corsalite’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers shall be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond Corsalite’s reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of Corsalite or any of the said foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. You further acknowledge and agree that neither Corsalite nor any of the said foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for
- any incompatibility between the Site and / or the products and services and any other website, service, software or hardware, or
- any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the Site.
- Corsalite Android App Usage Terms:
- Any user using this app, grants permission for the app to access webcam, external storage and internet connectivity. Access to webcam is required for capturing profile picture for user’s personal profile in the app. Access to external storage is required in order to save content and test data for offline use. Access to internet is required to connect to Corsalite’s servers to authenticate the users and keep user data in sync.